Immigration and Visas
We accept instructions for immigration residency, visa services and citizenship applications.
We can provide Residency Application services that include:
- Skilled Migrant Category (SMC);
- Residency from Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL);
- Family Residency;
- Partnership Residency; and
- Business Migrant Residency (Entrepreneur and Investors categories)
Business Migrant Category:
- Investors (Investor Plus - $10,000,000 minimum and Investor 2 - $3,000,000 minimum)
- Entrepreneur ($500,000 plus other conditions)
- Entrepreneur Work Visa ($100,000 plus other conditions)
- Work visa
- Special purpose work visa
- Student visa
We provide services from the Expression of Interest (EOI) stage to initial Assessment stage (Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter) and so forth. It is vital to get your EOIs and initial assessment applications done correctly in order to have a smooth and successful residency application.
We can help you respond to any Potentially Prejudicial Information (PPI) letters from Immigration New Zealand. This usually arises when Immigration New Zealand is not satisfied with the information you have provided. This is a vital stage of the residency application, which requires proper and appropriate response, as the Immigration Officer will usually decide to approve or decline after the PPI response.
Finally, in the future if you are set on New Zealand Citizenship as your final step, we can also help prepare your application to ensure that you have your citizenship granted without hassle.
The decision of Immigration New Zealand to decline a Visa application may be appealed to the Immigration and Protection Tribunal for review, and the High Court/Court of Appeal, if necessary.